A few tips shared by our seasoned shoppers:
- Bring something to carry your finds – We have some small baskets available for your shopping pleasure, but bringing your own larger basket can always be a help. Also, if it is a basket where you can drag it, attaching something to the handle to drag it helps as well. When you find all of our good deals, it will get heavy.
- Bring something that fits your kids well – Sizes can vary with different brands, especially in larger kid sizes. Bringing something that fits them well will give you something to compare to when looking at clothes. Another option, measure their waist and inseam to compare.
- Plan to spend some time – We always have a lot of great items. We often hear “I didn’t even get to the —– because I ran out of time.”
- Shop early – The earlier you shop, the better the selection. Come early.
- Shop up – Don’t only look for clothes that would fit your kids today, but things they can grow in to. They grow so fast.
- Bring a Friend – Not only does having a friend make it more fun to shop, but having a second opinion on if something will fit or if your child will like something can help. Bring a friend with kids of their own or who know your kids well.